Friday, July 15, 2011

Windows 7 wont bootup. Safe mode and "repair your computer" won't bootup either. HELP!!!?

A while ago I was watching youtube when my computer froze. I tried the standard things: hit the windows button, Ctrl Alt Delete, Alt f4. Nothing worked and it was still frozen, with the exception of my mouse, that could move, but nothing would happen when I clicked it. Seeing no other option I turned my computer off hitting the power button and proceeded to restart it. It went smoothly it seemed, it got to the prompt that said "windows did not shut down properly" screen and I chose "Start Windows Normally" I went to the windows loading screen and went black for about 5 min, till I restarted it again. This time I got the "Windows failed to start" screen, where I chose the option "repair my computer." It appeared to load the files successfully, and got to the blue windows repair screen, though no command prompts apeared. my mouse showed up, but nothing came up that I could click. I left it like for about 10 min seeing if anything would appear, nothing did. I restarted it again and got to the advanced boot menu (F8) and attempted to start my computer in "Safe Mode". It started loading the files but stopped on one file and froze. again i waited 10 for a change before rebooting again. I've tried every option avalible in the Advanced boot menu and nothing fully starts up. I check my computer for viruses and spyware, daily so I don't believe its a virus. I don't have my entire hard drive backed up (though i do have most ecential files on an external) so I would REALLY not like to have to reinstall,(I don't have the reinstall disk anyway). Is there anything I can do to get my system to work? or am I Doomed to reinstall =[

No comments:

Post a Comment