Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Red Blue Green to VGA cable not working?

I dont know all the science behind it, but this seems pretty damn straight forward. I have a giant hgtv. I dont have a vga input on the tv. But my laptop has a VGA port. I bought a chord that has one end being a VGA hook-up for my laptop, the other three prongs, colored Red Blue and Green. I connected the vga to my laptop and the prongs to the tv, and the tv is on the correct component. Here's what pisses me off. The image shows up on the tv, but only in black and white. And its static-ish. And there are three of the image squished together. I dont understand. People tell me I need a converter, but I can SEE The image. How do I make this work? Ive tried FN F4 on every setting, the tv is still black and white and three seperate images. I dont get whats going wrong. If I need a converter, Ill never understand why, because I can see the image. Is there a way to do it with what I have now?

No comments:

Post a Comment